Sunday, September 25, 2011

Momo's Beer on Tap!

Today Momo's Pizza on Market Street randomly announced some things on their blog in a somewhat confusing manner... First they said that they were getting really close and we should stand by for more news (aside from the picture of their brewing equipment, they didn't even say what they were talking about). Later they announced they would be tapping their beers TONIGHT.

Marketing genius, I tell ya.

Seriously, though, why have they been keeping this so mysterious and weird? Is it so hard to pick a release date, even if it's a week in advance, and let us know? Are they "keeping it real" by having their Sunday regulars get first dibs?

Well I was busy tonight, but I was able to get over there around 8:45p, which worried me because they close at 9p. Despite the evil glares upon my entry, I was allowed to purchase the two beers (hey, someone has to rate these before Kevin). They had two beers - "Inaugural Amber" and "Big Papa's Porter." In short, they're pretty decent beers, though both seemed a bit light and catered to the masses - especially the porter. Deeeefinitely could be worse, though.

Anyway, I mainly just wanted to post this to let people know - go out and get it!

Cheers to MORE fresh Tallahassee beer!

2 comments: