Monday, October 10, 2011

Boring Fall

Well... I was hoping to do a local updates post, as I haven't been as dedicated to this blog lately due to school, but there's really nothing to update.

Brewfest Tallahassee is over, the latest Fermentation Lounge Haus Bier release is over, and Momo's has tapped their first beers... shoot.

I was at the Homebrew Den recently (they're the brewers at Momo's), asked about their new IPA (that's what I was told they're brewing next), and was given the now stereotypical response of "I dunno - a couple of weeks maybe?" I still have no idea why they're keeping all their beers a secret. It's weird.

Fermentation Lounge has a few events going on these days, but nothing that caters to beer nerds. If you're into weird movies, hipster music, or BS Oktoberfest events, then I'll let you read their blog to see what you want to hit up. Their original release schedule for their haus biers says they will be doing the next one on October 19th with a pumpkin beer and some sort of IPA. At the time they were contemplating peach, but they haven't updated since.

No word from Mike's Stone Baked Pizza or the other venture in town on 6th Avenue, but I'll certainly update when I get any information. I've sent out a few texts and Facebook messages to see if there is any news.

I've narrowed down a logo for some t-shirts and will be making some soon. If you want one, do let me know by commenting on here, contacting me on Facebook, email, or whatever. They will be simple iron-ons and I will only charge you what it costs me (probably like 5 dollars). Make sure to tell me your size.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment