Sunday, October 16, 2011

Momo's IPA

Word of mouth tells me that Market Street's (Momo's) IPA was tapped today. The words came from the mouth of an employee of the Tennessee Street location that supposedly talked to the owner. Their website doesn't say anything about it, but what else is new. I just made a quick call and verified that the brew is in fact on tap.

I have to say it again... why are they being so weird and secretive about this? The guy that told me the above information told me the owner plans to always tap these on Sundays, probably about 2 weeks apart depending on the beer that is made. I have no idea why they don't tell anyone or announce it!

In other news, Proof is having a Blue Point glassware giveaway on Wednesday, October 19th at 8pm. I'm told the pint glasses are blue, which is pretty cool. Also of interest to the tickers is that they will be tapping Blue Point's Oatmeal Stout, which hasn't been in this town before to my knowledge. Woot.

UPDATE: Ferm's beer releases are a week behind from their original schedule, so the next two will come out on Wednesday the 26th. I may have been harsh at first, but they've definitely stepped it up as of late. Up next is a spiced pumpkin beer and a peach pale ale. Not super excited about either (I'm definitely over pumpkin beers, and I don't like peaches) but I'll be there nonetheless!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment