Friday, November 4, 2011

Fermentation Lounge News!

So I was just reading over Ferm's latest blog post and they dropped some news that is definitely worth noting!

First, they announced that this Sunday at 7pm they will be releasing their new haus made braggot, made with honey from Sweet Grass Dairy. In addition, you can get a cheese sampler to pair with the braggot that includes various Sweet Grass cheeses as well as the honey that was used in the braggot! I work until 7pm that day, but I will be there afterwards if anybody wants to say hello!

They also mentioned that the Fermentation Market will be moving in next door to the Lounge. I can't say I hit the Market that frequently, but that is good news for them and thirsty customers alike!

Keep your eyes peeled next week for an interview with a new brewer in town that will hopefully soon be opening yet another brewery in town!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment