Saturday, December 17, 2011

New Beer at Momo's

Man, this town ceases to exist during Winter break... no special beer events for us geeks.

Luckily, Momo's came out with a new beer.

I found out because they put out a press release, a television commercial, sent me an e-mail, posted it on Facebook, and wrote a nice article for their news page.

Just kidding.

They didn't do anything - as always.

I did get this hilarious e-mail from Darren (darn1207 on RateBeer):

From: Darren
To: Daniel
Saturday, December 17, 2011 9:15 PM

Subject: I'm winning yo.

Attached:


(click for larger image)

For those of you out of the loop, myself and Kevin (PorterPounder) are the Mack Daddies of Tallahassee when it comes to rating brewpub beers. We've rated every one... until now. And you know what, Darren? Mark (Aurelius) rated it right after you, so GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE! WINKING EMOTICON!

I'll get it soon enough. In the meantime, let's talk Momo's.

They've gone out on a limb here, folks. A cream ale. Ironically, all of the college kids are out of town... what's the deal? This is the best local beer idea since Cerveza Lima. In the meantime, I'll buy this for the same price as two pints of Momo's version:

Just kidding... a little.

CHEERS TO FRESH LOCAL BEER!

No comments:

Post a Comment