Thursday, January 19, 2012

Updates... FINALLY!

Ok, here we go... I've been behind, and there is plenty going on.

Let's start with Proof, as they have a couple of things coming up. Next Wednesday, January 25th, they will be having a Terrapin event where they will be giving away glassware that includes Terrapin's logo as well as Proof's logo. That's pretty sweet! I don't have dates or exact brews yet, but word is they also have a few tasty casks coming as well, so keep your eyes peeled here for those, as I'm sure you'll want to go.

Fermentation Market now has taps in the store so you can drink while you browse. I'm not 100% sure how they got the licensing to do that, but I'm no expert. My guess is they are including the store in the bar license since it's next door now... or something of that sort. In addition, they will be having their first "Fermentation Beer University" course about stouts and porters on Sunday, January 29th at 5pm, featuring Brooklyn Black Ops.

Momo's is... probably making another beer. Who knows? I'll let you know as I find out!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment