Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Real Quick...

HELLO AGAIN!

I'm sorry I haven't been updating as much lately. Things slowed down during break, so I sort of faded away, and then I stopped posting for a few reasons...

1) My computer currently isn't working. I'm pretty sure it's just the AC Adapter, and HP has a new one coming for me in the mail.

2) I was out of town for awhile auditioning for America's Got Talent. I'm in a heavy metal tuba-euphonium quartet. You can watch a rehearsal of what we auditioned with by clicking here.

3) I got hired as Adjunct Professor of Tuba and Euphonium at Valdosta State University, which has been taking up some of my time, obviously.

I have to jet for now, but as soon as I can, I'll get more updates up... there's plenty more happening around town these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment