Sunday, August 28, 2011

Coffee and Honey and Beers, OH MY!

This Wednesday, August 31st, Fermentation Lounge/Golden Horn Brewing will be releasing two more brews. As announced on their blog, they are promising a coffee porter and a Belgian tripel with honey. Having just had the Left Hand Beer Week Sauce coffee porter at Proof, I'm excited to see how Golden Horn's will stack up. From Ferm's blog:

Coffee Porter - A dark, malty English porter with an abundance of dark roasted malts. Near the end of the fermentation process, freshly roasted beans from Grassroots Coffee are added to this robust brew.
Tripel Honey - A Belgian tripel with 12 pounds of locally produced gallberry honey added during different phases of the brew process.

They open at 5pm on Wednesday, but I work until 7pm.


I am trying to get someone to come in early for me, but the earliest I'll be able to get there is around 6:30p, I'd say. If you're around, say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment